Sunday, April 20, 2014

EASTER EGG - ATTEMPT 1


       Quilling Egg was my on To-Do List for a long while and now the perfect time has come. I'm really happy that I could complete this work within Easter. Here in Chennai I couldn't find proper Egg moulds so I tried using Kinder Joy Chocolate moulds.

       As everyone know Inna has amazing quilled easter eggs on her blog. So I used her Egg design as an inspiration to first try it out. I went on making this as per her explanations. To my surprise it came out pretty well. But the edges had some glue dried so in order to hide it I painted the corners. In person it looks pretty good. But in camera it doesn't seem that good.

       May be in the next try I would try to do a clean work :P

       HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!


   Do share your comments on this work.

6 comments: