Saturday, June 13, 2020

My first video on YOUTUBE

Hi All,

I published a video yesterday which demonstrates on how I decorate a small rock with dots. This is just a beginner tutorial which wouldn't contain huge tricks!! I'm planning to take it in a slow pace now since I don't want to rush on it.

Generally people say "Dont say your wish out loud on your b'day candle blow out" but I always said my dream out loud. Now my dream is What if my channel is hit... What if I earn through youtube!! What if I don't require my IT job to survive(took a break now)... I have lot of what if's, but I just want to try my ass off now!!It's now or never. Hope this wish comes true!!!!

Now enough of the childish rambling. Do get on to the video and watch it till the end and provide me feedback in the comments. Your feedback matters a lot :)

Sit back and enjoy.

                               Easy dot art mandala rock painting

                

No comments:

Post a Comment