Saturday, June 27, 2020

FIRE & ICE Inspired Dot Mandala Painting

Hi All,

I had published another video on Dot painting on my channel. So when I was thinking what design I had to put up for my next video I was going through my paint stash and found a fierce Orange color. This color was used by a famous Dot mandala artist for her work and so was inspired to try.

The design evolved when I started to paint it. I dint follow my sketch to 100% percent since I always change the design. Since the color was over "flashy" the idea of Fire and Ice popped in my mind. 

Finally this grand "over the top" mandala was born. This is my first ever art work I own so proud of it.
Check the youtube tutorial for more detailed steps and do share, like, comment and subscribe to my channel  :)

Click here πŸ‘‰ Fire & Ice inspired Dot painting 








With Love
Maria Rose 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment