Saturday, June 13, 2020

Its Announcement time!!!!!

Hello everyone How are you all!

I had been lost for a while now here probably 3 years I guess!!
It was because I got married and I have a beautiful baby boy now. Quilling and other stuffs which I had been doing takes lot of time but I still had to get going with my art and crafts. So I ventured on Dot painting. I was always in awe on Elspeth Mclean works and it was right time too !!! 
So I started it. Meanwhile I did few crochet works too. My facebook page Leisure Space has up to date details on my works.

The main part of the announcement is I have started YOUTUBE CHANNEL named
 
                                         "LEISURE SPACE"

Yaayyyyyyyyyyyy (Drumroll :P) I have just started to upload one video per week. Please do have a look and subscribe if you like my content.

Few works I had did during my absence here 










Thanks for Stopping by!! Stay connected and happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment